Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 8, 9 & 10 : Downhill to Pothana, back to Pokhara and another long bus trip.


As we were travelling down towards Dhampus, the weather started to get much warmer and I was back to my tropical outfit of a T-shirt and shorts.  I still had my furry boots on and my feet were sweating very much inside!

On the way, we had to report ourselves to the local park ranger office.  There was a Nepali brahmin style wedding on the side of the office so we went to take a look.  Bijan and the porters told us that the wedding was held the previous day and we had missed the party last night  D:

Wedding of so and so, you are all invited?

Looks like santa, acts like santa but he's not santa?

A very much colourful wedding I think took place there.

The road to Pokhara.


My tourist pass, and the guide that can prove I did it yeay!

No comments: