Sunday, October 16, 2011

London

In Trafalgar square
London.  I was there at the end of Spring 2011 visiting my brother who lives in the suburbs.  A big and lively city with people from all over the world calling it home.  I flew in from Copenhagen to Gatwick reaching at late night.

It was on a Saturday and a perfect sunny day as I remember it.  My mom and I took the train and then the London underground to explore London.  It was also the day after the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton.

We didn't have a plan beyond just deciding to walk along the Thames river.  All the sights are near the riverside, like the Big Ben, London eye, Shakespeares Globe theater and of course the London bridge.  I think we also went to check out Harrods, and the British Museum of Natural history.  I think the museum rocks...ha ha.  Too bad my mom thinks otherwise.

London Bridge station is not near the London Tower bridge!


Big Ben

Shakespeare's Globe Theatre

The London Tower bridge


At the Museum of Natural history.  My mom
got really bored here.

I don't remember where this is, a random street
in London or Windsor?

No comments: